Monday, May 9, 2011

Artist Rendition



The first image is Robert Doisneau's original portrait of the 'Musician in the Rain'. I made a sort of tribute  to this picture. I first took the picture of my brother holding the umbrella and the guitar next to him. The guitar couldn't stay by itself so I had to put a few books behind it and a stool. Then I used the same Hue and Saturation as the Original image. The guitar, umbrella, pose, and curb are all identical to the original. The fact that the person in the photo has black pants and a light colored long rain coat I decided to do the opposite by making my person wear light pants and a short pea coat. The background of the original is clear skies, the ground was damp, and the stairs are going down. My image has grass and bleachers in the background as well as dry sidewalks and the steps are leading up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment